Thursday, July 21, 2011

Off To Japan

I leave for Japan tomorrow morning!

I spent nearly the whole day packing.


Gotta pack a lot when you're moving for a while to a place that doesn't have clothes and shoes for people my size; a place that doesn't put fluoride in their water and toothpaste; a place that doesn't have antiperspirant deodorant.

I'm not sure what my internet situation will be like once I get there, so if there aren't any updates in the next few weeks, don't panic! But hopefully that won't be the case.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck man, wish you the best. I hope you like Japan. Can't wait to read some more of these Blog posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of stuff you packed. I hope you and your luggage made it to Japan safe and sound. I look forward to reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete